Tuesday 5 March 2013

Flower power at the office!

A short time ago I promised to show the beautiful Bella  Q of The Citizen Rosebud some more pictures of my black dress with red roses

I wore it on Friday at the office, and this time with jeggings and warm boots. Hopefully next time will be with tights and shoes!



I definitely need more red bangles!






































The draping is just genius! The neckline isn't perfect, but I thought it was balanced by the great waist and the colours.

The sleeves are short so although it's lined I think I can wear it on not so hot summer days as well.



Maybe a red watch instead of bangles?






































Of course Bella should have a close up of the waist details. Did I mentioned how extremely comfortable this dress is?



Remember to click the photos to see a larger version



















I'm not turning my back on you - just trying to cover all angles for Bella, and everyone else!




A very colourful LBD?






































Today I was at an open house arrangement at the school where I plan to continue my studies after my summer exam. I'm trying to decide between E-commerce development and Design and business.

For the occasion I wore a "serious" outfit, in black and blue. This is by far my best attempt at a black and blue outfit.



Today without bangles!







































To save time I went by my favorite lingerie shop on the way to get a few things. I new I would have to get my dress on and off a few times, so I left the bangles at home - and felt quite naked!




Great colours but not quite as sexy as the other one






















Last week I missed Visible Monday at the Not Dead Yet Style blog. I can't let that happen twice! So I'm off to link up while there's still time.

Tomorrow I have three weeks left of my internship. I've been very happy with the project and the people, but the extra transportation has really taken it's toll and I'll be glad to see the end of it. I haven't had time to blog, and I'm so tired that I can sleep for a week!



Looking like the sleeping beauty from the back?






































I'd love to see what everyone has come up with, and hope to find time to leave comments.

One last thing: The number of pageviews on my post on a teal and pink outfit, has exploded! I've been trying to find out who has linked to it, but without luck. Does anyone have a clue? I'd like to thank the person, you see.

Have a lovely week and see you soon!













13 comments:

  1. This dress is a knockout, what with the pink red and black color combination and the very shapely fit. You look fantastic, Tine and thanks for sharing all the beauty with Vis Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is gorgeous and I adore the black boots in the second outfit. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a beautiful dress. That's my kind of print. Big, bold flowers on a black background. Fits you wonderfully as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes, that rose print dress is stunning on you. Can't beat a splashy floral print in bold colours!
    Keep going, you're nearly at the end of the internship now, it sounds really hard work with all the commuting. How great will it feel to finally have a few lie- ins?! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is gorgeous, and it fits you so well! You and pink are made to be together, although I like the blue dress on you as well. Looks like you're blooming madly (even if you think you don't have time)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love to see dresses, as tunics with pants or the usual way. Loving the boots with your outfit, too. These really are flattering looks for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both dresses are gorgeous, and you're right that the first will also work beautifully in warmer weather. The neckline isn't bad at all though I know what you mean - could be adjusted with a scarf or necklace. Tine-without-bangles looks a little naked, but the simplicity is great too. All the best in the home-stretch of your internship!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a visual FEAST!!!! I clicked over from Visible Monday because I was mesmerized by you in that floral print...and here it is for me to drink up every detail. Wonderful! I love the curve hugging aspect of the dress- and how vibrant you look in that print. I hope to see this beaute on you more often- and the second dress is great too- you are so adept at picking "hot" colors for you! Thank you for sharing and blooming like the gorgeous blossom you are.


    Page views- go to Blogger's dashboard and click STATS. You can then click (more) and see traffic sources. There should be a line of links where the most recent traffic came from- are any of these familiar too you? You can click on the stats for the post in question and then check and see where the links came from. Message me if you need more help, ya? -Bella Q

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Tine,
    This red rose dress would be my absolute favorite, if I had it in my closet. It's so nice to see all the fine details, the drapping and the good shape in the back.
    You look fantastic.
    The phenomenon that one post gets tons of clicks I also have, but the clicks are not from real persons but from robots, so I take the post out of my blog. I don't want to communicate with robots :-)
    Take good care of you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so cute in your red and black dress, and I love the neckline of the dress! But, maybe the v-neckline is even more flattering for you, but I think this type of neckline suits you too! Glad to hear that your early mornings soon is going to end, so that you can rest more, and that we can see more of you! A win-win situation! I answered all your questions, it was a lot of fun! Take care my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello my gorgeous. I love, love you in both dresses, but I must say I prefer the pink one.
    To find out where your traffic is coming from and more info. Go to SETTING- on the left hand side you will see STATISTICS- there you will be able to see where your traffic is coming from.
    I am not sure if it clear enough.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your red flower bomb dress! :) You seriously rock it!

    ReplyDelete