Wednesday 31 August 2011

Busy morning style....

Today I was in such a hurry that I left home with my trousers inside out. I don't think anyone noticed since I didn't get any comments. They're in a busy pattern. I hope they didn't notice.... The result was this:





Even with a lot of photos to choose from this is still the best. Taking photos every day will hopefully improve things quickly. I'm wearing another new necklace today, all garnet. I couldn't resist adding a close-up:







Sadly the purple silk jacket is falling apart. It's about 10 years old, so it's no surprise, but still sad. I've been searching for a replacement for years, but with no luck. In desperation I've ordered this cardigan, as far as I can tell in almost the same colour, but a totally different style. But I think colour has top priority, and I know it will combine with a lot of tops in my wardrobe





For the record: Another student took me for being 10 years younger than I am!



Now I will go and prepare for tomorrow morning. With my husband out of town these days, and dog and child to take care of, the mornings are crazy! On top of everything my bus always leaves some minutes EARLYER than schedule. Since it varies how many minutes I just have to be there at least 15 minutes ahead of time. I guess the quality of my photography is very revealing.



No comments:

Post a Comment