Thursday 10 November 2011

Grey and Yellow

Today is the perfect fall day, warm for the season, sunshine and no wind. I had to take a couple of photos. Since I feel this dress is a bit on the short side I decided to wear it with a skirt. Maybe not the most common of skirts... I think it works. The fur jacket turned out to be too warm, but it looked good!





I would also like to point out that I still have blue flowers in the pot next to me - totally out of season!

After giving it some thought I have decided to wear my bangles any way I want since my fellow students do make a bit of noise too - after having spent quite some time together now. Everybody is more familiar with each other and way more relaxed. A very nice feeling. Tomorrow will be hectic so I doubt there'll be time for pictures - so have a nice weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment