Wednesday 18 April 2012

two blue outfits

Many of my outfits lately have been in the same colours, red, green, pink, purple. And gold! So - to avoid boring my readers - I decided to "pay a visit" to my blue and purple capsule. Yesterday I didn't need to bring my laptop to school so I finally had a chance to show off my new orange bag.




I thought I'd just show how great it looks with my pink coat, so here's another couple of photos, along with a close up of the bracelets and rings of the day.






I had to wear gloves yesterday so I ditched the rings. Today was a bit warmer which I took advantage of!




All the white and blue reminds of the antique china that my husband and I inherited some years ago. It's a classic Danish coffee service.





I'm so fed up with the shoes that I have to wear because of my aching feet so I'm unconsciously leaving them out of the photos. I hope it changes soon!

8 comments:

  1. I love all the colours here! Your china service really echoes the delicate scarf and shrug too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melanie! I think white on it's own doesn't suit me very well, so there had to be some colour, and white and blue is always clean and fresh - like a spring sky.

      Delete
  2. I especially like the blue and red outfit, and the coat is as lovely as always. The only bad thing is that it makes me miss the pink winter coat that I once owned, but got worn out. However, I have a pink spring coat that I hope to be able to wear soon.
    Considering my visit to Copenhagen I am up for almost everything that includes shopping and good Danish food!
    I hope you feel better in your feet soon so you can wear all your cute shoes again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Anna! I guess telling you about the old wool coat from Noa Noa in pink, that I threw out as it didn't fit properly, will not improve your mood a lot? Anyway, there's always going to be pink winter coats, it's just a matter of price - I had my eyes on a few this winter, at around 2000,- dkr.! Sadly my feet are not cooperating, so I'm at home, by the computer today (again) with my favorite pills within arms lenth.

      Delete
  3. the vivid colors are wonderful, but I have to confess that the blue is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Terri! As I have a blue capsule wardrobe there's bound to be more blue outfits in the future!

      Delete
  4. I saw your comment on the pajama party. You will first need to create a blog post and then you should be able to link up just as you would for Patti's Visible Monday event. Hope you can attend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Terri - what I meant was "how to hold your own party" or something like that!

      Delete