And I have a close up of the outside as well:
Last night I made these delicious cupcakes:
This is the recipe:
85 grams of dark chocolate 70 %
150 grams butter
160 grams plain flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
160 grams sugar
a pinch of salt
50 gram white chocolate
50 grams dark chocolate
- First preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Melt the butter and dark chocolate, together in a bowl in the microwave.
- Mix sugar, salt and eggs well in a bowl, and in a separate bowl mix the flour with the baking powder.
- Combine the egg mixture with the flour and then the chocolate.
- distribute in cupcake baking tins and bake for 20 min.
leave them to cool a bit afterwards and then decorate with the two types of chocolate and half a strawberry.
During daytime yesterday I went to the bank looking like this:
A photo of the details:
Underneath the jacket, which is my favorite!, is another of those H&M dresses I've been wearing so much lately:
I couldn't resist buying it as it was on sale at half price.
Now I'm off to the countryside to visit my brother. I'll be staying till tomorrow so my party outfit is coming along too. Have a lovely weekend everyone!