Wednesday 13 February 2013

Too much blue!

As I've mentioned quite a few times lately, I'm participating in the FABruary Style Challenge at the Inside Out Style blog, where today's challenge was to be blue.

This is how I interpreted that:


Favorite dress, boots and bangles







































Things started out alright this morning. I'm wearing a new (small!) knitted bolero, my pearls with spinel stones necklace, and shell bangle which match the pearls perfectly.

Then just before lunch my computer gave me a blue screen - not once or twice, but six times - way too blue for me!

I don't know exactly what's wrong, but it's bad! So on top of being too busy to blog the way I'd like to, I may have further challenges ahead, and we're not talking clothes here!



Computer problems is something you can't turn your back on







































The new knitted bolero is from the brand Linea. I haven't tried Linea before. The size seems much smaller compared to other brands, a bit disappointing. But it looks great with blue, right?




The pearls















The bangles



















So I guess you can say I took today's challenge too far. I'm very happy that I'm able to blog tonight, fearing it might not be the case tomorrow - we'll see.

Yesterday's theme was layering - which is a life necessity up here these days. My pink maxi kept my legs fairly warm, with the thermal underwear underneath, see!



Same bangles and boots as above







































This bolero style cardigan is the same type as today's black, only bigger. This one is in fact a little too big - it's just not easy you know!



Office appropriate?



I think maxi dresses are a genius invention! The length make them very feminine and fun in summer, and warm and comfortable in winter. I have to have some more!

See how happy I was in this yesterday?



Enjoying my maxi dress


























I don't look unhappy in today's outfit - but I can assure you I wasn't in the best of moods. Blogging does help though - so Thank You Blog!



The bolero cardigan thing will be back on Saturday...






































Good luck with your computer everyone - hope to see you soon!




22 comments:

  1. Love all that blue!
    I know about bad days with the jog hunting situation i have mine as well - But it could be worst right? we have blogging!
    I love maxis as well, it looks good on you, perfect lenght and you could wear leggings underneath -

    Take care of yourself and tomorrow will be better i'm sure!

    Ariane xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ariane! I know you're right, and if it wasn't for blogging it would be much worse! Good luck to you too on the job hunt, and keeping warm!

      Delete
  2. Oh, no, I'm so sorry to hear about your computer. I hope it's not too bad.

    I love both of these looks on you. You look gorgeous in both colors and those boots are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Gracey! Sorry about the late reply, but things are crazy here these days!

      Delete
  3. Ohh, I don't like when I get the Blue Screen! But you do look lovely in your blues (and your pinks too)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Patti! Thankfully it's still alive, well barely! It's crashing almost daily now.

      Delete
  4. I really like the pink maxi, and the color is so pretty on you! Too bad about the computer. One thing I like about work is that there are people there to fix my computer. At home, my husband usually knows what to do. I'd be lost if I had to do anything with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Val! Since I'm studying web design I have yo know something about computers myself - bad choice of job?

      Delete
  5. The pink maxi is gorgeous, love the twisted scarf you're wearing with it, the blue is fabulous, too, my favourite colour!
    My computer did the same thing yesterday, it nearly went out of the window! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Vix! I've threatened mine with flying lessons many times lately!

      Delete
  6. Hi Tine, I did see that I was allowed to have a favorite, but honestly today I can't chose as both outfits are great! I hope there is no serious trouble with your computer. I keep my fingers crossed, because what would blogosphere without the best Tine! Happy Valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Dear Anna! I hope you had a great day too! I'm afraid your fingers are being injured if they're still crossed. My laptop is still crashing daily!

      Delete
  7. I just had a look on your Monday post after I have scrolled up and down here to see your beautiful outfit. You do so a good job Tine in this challange! Your proposals are so creative, colorful and joyful.I love each of it! But particularly I love your pink maxi dress, because of the paisley pattern. You look wonderful in it!
    Problems with the pc are always so boring, I hope you can keep your good humour!
    Have a good time my dear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Sabine - thank you so much! I don't like seeing myself in plaid or very large patterns, only few flower prints and so on, but paisley is one of those patterns that always look great, small or large. No wonder it's many people's favorite!

      Delete
  8. I do like both of these dresses so much on you, Tine - great shapes, lovely colours, pretty prints, what's not to love?!
    Aggh, computer woes... Nasty! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Dear Curtise! As yo know I have a lot of these dresses - and more on the way!

      Delete
  9. I'm enjoying your challenge posts, you're doing marvellously well! I like the fit of the smaller bolero, and your wonderful colours, patters and bangles. Sorry to hear about the over-much of blue, though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Amber! Seeing the photos the bolero actually looks quite nice, so I've ordered another dress to put under it!

      Delete
  10. Tine, I've nominated you for a Liebster Award! You can read about it on my latest post -
    http://latebloomingsparkle.blogspot.com/2013/02/du-bist-mein-liebling.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Val, thank you very much! It's so sweet of you and I'll be honored to participate, soon!

      Delete
  11. I love the prints on both of these dresses, and the maxi looks fab on you. Sorry to hear about the blue screen, every computer users nightmare!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much - Yes, it's becoming quite a nightmare. My laptop is a year and a half old, top notch Dell, powerful and with all the extra trimmings you can think of. I'm still covered by the warranty, but really don't like being without it.

      Delete